This is the Linux app named Pineapple Pictures whose latest release can be downloaded as pineapple-pictures-0.5.0-Windows-x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pineapple Pictures with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pineapple Pictures is a lightweight image viewer that allows you view GIF, SVG, PSD, KRA, XCF, TGA, AVIF and some other frequently used image formats files quickly and easily, and also provide a Stay-on-Top window setting that allows you pin the window so you can use it to pin a reference image at the top and then you can work with other software like Zbrush.
- Dedicated image viewer, no editing, or image management functions.
- Bird-eye view when zoom-in.
- JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, PSD, KRA, XCF, TGA, WEBP, AVIF and more formats.
- A Stay-on-Top option allows you to pin the window at the top.
- Protect mode which can help you prevent close the window accidentally when you use it as a reference image window.
- Free (as in free beer and in free speech) and Open Source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pineapple-pictures/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.