This is the Linux app named pino whose latest release can be downloaded as v8.16.1sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pino with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
When logging, it's important to use the least amount of resources available. Over time, logged messages tend to pile up. This can lead to some negative effects on applications, such as reduced requests per second. This is why pino is an ideal choice for logging. pino is a very fast Node.js logger with very low overhead. It is in many cases 5x faster than alternatives, based on benchmarks.
pino offers not just speed but a number of great features as well, such as a browser API, child loggers, transports, and pretty printing, which "prettifies" your logs.
- API and Browser API
- Redact option
- Child loggers
- First class support for the Node.js web framework ecosystem
- Pretty printing
- Asynchronous logging
- Integrates with numerous modules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pino.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.