This is the Linux app named pipasic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as example.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pipasic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pipasic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Metaproteomic analysis allows studying the interplay of organisms or functional groups and has become increasingly popular also for diagnostic purposes. However, difficulties arise due to the high sequence similarity between related organisms. Further, the state of conservation of proteins between species can be correlated with their expression level which can lead to significant bias in results and interpretation. These challenges are similar but not identical to the challenges arising in the analysis of metagenomic samples and require specific solutions.
pipasic (peptide intensity-weighted proteome abundance similarity correction) is a tool which corrects identification and spectral counting based quantification results using peptide similarity estimation and expression level weighting within a non-negative lasso framework. pipasic has distinct advantages over approaches only regarding unique peptides or aggregating results to the lowest common ancestor.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pipasic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.