This is the Linux app named PIVOT to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PIVOT_OSX.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PIVOT to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PIVOT to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PIVOT is a simple yet flexible visualization tool based on Circos (Krzywinski et al., 2009), which offers a fast and aesthetical visualization of data and information. The Protein Interaction Visualization and Observation Tool (PIVOT) was developed specifically for the visualization of protein interaction. It is difficult to spot the proteins that have an interaction when given a large list of proteins but with PIVOT, it is easy to identify the them at a glance. PIVOT displays an image showing all the proteins and draws a connection between proteins that have an interaction.
- Vector Image Export
- Rotatable Visualization
- Color Coding
- Color Scheme Customization
- Simple To Use Design
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pivot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.