This is the Linux app named Planet Rescue to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PlanetRescuev0.3.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Planet Rescue to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Planet Rescue to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Planet Rescue is a geo-centered Shoot'em up project where you have to save a Planet from destruction. You must avoid asteroids to crash on the planet by buying and upgrading stuffs with the material you get when you destroy... asteroids !
- YOUR BROWSER MUST FULLY SUPPORT HTML5 CANVAS ! Chrome is perfect, Opera is OK, others are poor.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/planetrescue/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.