This is the Linux app named PlayCanvas WebGL Game Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.58.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PlayCanvas WebGL Game Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PlayCanvas WebGL Game Engine
PlayCanvas is an open-source game engine. It uses HTML5 and WebGL to run games and other interactive 3D content in any mobile or desktop browser. PlayCanvas is used by leading companies in video games, advertising and visualization such as Animech, Arm, BMW, Disney, Facebook, Famobi, Funday Factory, IGT, King, Miniclip, Leapfrog, Mojiworks, Mozilla, Nickelodeon, Nordeus, NOWWA, PikPok, PlaySide Studios, Polaris, Product Madness, Samsung, Snap, Spry Fox, Zeptolab, Zynga. The PlayCanvas Engine gives incredible performance, even on devices such as the iPhone 4S. PlayCanvas ensures a fast loading time by using multiple features such as script concatenation, minification, deferred loading of non-essential assets and more. PlayCanvas has many team features such as being able to chat with your teammates directly from within the Editor.
- Advanced 2D + 3D graphics engine built on WebGL 1 & 2
- Powerful state-based animations for characters and arbitrary scene properties
- Full integration with 3D rigid-body physics engine ammo.js
- Mouse, keyboard, touch, gamepad and VR controller APIs
- 3D positional sounds built on the Web Audio API
- Asynchronous streaming system built on glTF 2.0, Draco and Basis compression
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playcanvas-webgl-game.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.