This is the Linux app named playqt whose latest release can be downloaded as playqt.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named playqt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
playqt is a Windows GUI version of the well known ffplay program and has been enhanced with Object Detection capabilities.
It can process multiple types of media including real time streams. An integrated camera control feature allows control over the camera parameters as well as automatic network configuration and connection. See the README under the files tab for configuration info.
Real time object counting is implemented using YOLO detection algorithm. The program can be used with standard or customized models. A reduced version of the COCO dataset for most commonly observed types is available here.
The program is based on ffplay and will respond to the familiar options if launched from the command line. This allows the program to be used with other command line tools such as youtube-dl.
The source code is open and available here. It may be compiled using the contrib library provided along with Qt6, MSVC 2019 and NVIDIA cuda development library.
- Stable Media Player
- Integrated YOLO model
- High Speed A.I.
- Built In object counter
- MAX and MIN alarms
- Open Source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playqt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.