This is the Linux app named pleXus - mp3/radiobox, homecontrol, etc to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as paus-1.0-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pleXus - mp3/radiobox, homecontrol, etc to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pleXus - mp3/radiobox, homecontrol, etc to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:pleXus is a framework that allows you to control multiple programs (modules) by means of events, messages and simple scripting. We use it to build things like a remote controlled radio/mp3box or to control external hardware. (like robots or a house)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.