This is the Linux app named Plot Digitizer whose latest release can be downloaded as PlotDigitizer_2.6.9_Linux_and_Others.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Plot Digitizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An easy to use Java program that allows you to digitize data points off of scanned plots, scaled drawings, or orthographic photographs. Includes an automatic digitization feature that can automatically digitize many types of functional data.
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plotdigitizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.