This is the Linux app named ploticus data display utility whose latest release can be downloaded as pl241win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ploticus data display utility with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ploticus data display utility
Command line utility to create graphs and plots
for web, CGI, paper, slides. Create pie charts, bar graphs, scatterplots, and other kinds of graphic displays from your alphanumeric, date, time, or categorical data. Input data is in .csv or .txt. Output graphics in gif, postscript, eps, png, svg and others. Useful in dynamic web content systems and other unattended uses. Command line, batch mode. For full details see http://ploticus.sourceforge.net
Dec 2016: A new compact python API called SVGdatashapes supercedes ploticus; For details please see http://svgdatashapes.com
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ploticus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.