This is the Linux app named PLplot whose latest release can be downloaded as plplot-5.15.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PLplot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PLplot is a cross-platform, scientific graphics plotting library that supports math symbols and human languages (via UTF-8 user input strings); plot capabilities for multiple non-interactive plot file formats and in multiple interactive environments; and bindings for multiple computer languages.
- cross-platform (implemented with a CMake-based build system)
- plot library (implemented in C)
- UTF-8 user input strings (to support virtually all math symbols and human languages)
- non-interactive device drivers (supporting multiple image formats)
- interactive device drivers (supporting multiple interactive environments)
- bindings for multiple computer languages
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), wxWidgets, Qt, GTK+, Tk
Fortran, Python, C++, Ada, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.