This is the Linux app named Plyr whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Plyr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple, accessible and customizable media player for HTML5 Video, HTML5 Audio, YouTube and Vimeo. Premium video monetization from Video Intelligence. Plyr is a simple, lightweight, accessible and customizable HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo media player that supports modern browsers. Accessible - full support for VTT captions and screen readers. Customizable - make the player look how you want with the markup you want. Responsive - works with any screen size. Monetization - make money from your videos. Streaming - support for hls.js, Shaka and dash.js streaming playback. API - toggle playback, volume, seeking, and more through a standardized API. Events - no messing around with Vimeo and YouTube APIs, all events are standardized across formats. Fullscreen - supports native fullscreen with fallback to "full window" modes. Picture-in-Picture - supports picture-in-picture mode. Multiple captions - support for multiple caption tracks.
- Simple, accessible and customizable
- For HTML5 Video, HTML5 Audio, YouTube and Vimeo
- Supports modern browsers
- Full support for VTT captions and screen readers
- Toggle playback, volume, seeking, and more through a standardized API
- Supports native fullscreen with fallback to "full window" modes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plyr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.