This is the Linux app named PM Report for PostgreSQL whose latest release can be downloaded as pm_report_postgres.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PM Report for PostgreSQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PM Report for PostgreSQL
DESCRIPTIONPM Report for PostgreSQL is a simple report generator that can be used with any PgSQL database. It is written in PHP and released under GPL. This is a fork off of PM Report originally made to work with MySQL (http://freshmeat.net/projects/pmreport/).
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmreportpgsql/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.