This is the Linux app named PM-SDR whose latest release can be downloaded as pmsdr-2.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PM-SDR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA low-cost, DDS-less "Software Defined Radio" full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
The PMSDR is a small, low-cost, HF bands full coverage "Software Defined Radio" receiver.
- Control PMSDR 2.0 and 2.1 QSD receiver from Linux
- Create a shared library to include PMSDR control in your preferred software
Advanced End Users
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmsdr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.