This is the Linux app named PM2 whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PM2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PM2 (Process Manager 2) is a production process manager with its own built-in load-balancer for Node.js applications. If you want battle-hardened Node.js applications that can be monitored and kept alive forever, PM2 is the way to go.
PM2 lets you manage, maintain and increase Node.js performance. It is constantly assailed by over 1800 tests so you can deliver high quality applications, and deploy confidently and more often.
PM2 is cross-platform and arguably the most widely-used process manager for Node.js with over 100 million downloads. Setting it up is easy, it just takes a couple of minutes and one simple command.
- Easy management of Node.js applications
- Cluster mode for increased overall performance and reliability
- Container support
- Terminal based monitoring
- Log management
- Startup scripts generation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pm2.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.