This is the Linux app named pMap whose latest release can be downloaded as pMapv1.10forWindows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pMap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPassively discover, scan, and fingerprint link-local peers by the background noise they generate (i.e. their broadcast and multicast traffic)
- Reveals open TCP and UDP ports
- Uses UDP, mDNS, and SSDP to identify PCs, NAS, Printers, Phones, Tablets, CCTV, DVR, and Others
- Stand-Alone (Nmap-like output) or Agent Mode (SYSLOG)
- Metasploit Script Included
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/passivemapper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.