This is the Linux app named PMCGPU whose latest release can be downloaded as enps_rrt-cuda.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PMCGPU with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Membrane Computing is a new research area (within Natural Computing) that aims to provide computing devices abstracted from the functioning and structure of living cells. These devices are called P systems.
The objective of this project (PMCGPU) is to bring together all the researchers working on the development of parallel simulators for P systems, specially those using the GPU (e.g. CUDA, OpenCL, etc). Other parallel platforms are also welcome (multicore and manycore, FPGAs, etc).
This project has been initiated by the Research Group on Natural Computing (Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, University of Seville). PMCGPU was born inside the P-Lingua project, of the same research group.
PMCGPU is a GNU project, so all the applications developed within it are released under the GPLv3 license. Just contact us if you want to participate.
Please, visit the Wiki of the project for further information.
- Simulation of Population Dynamics P systems on CUDA
- Simulation of two families of P systems (cell-like and tissue-like) solving SAT on CUDA
- Simulation of P systems with active membranes on CUDA
- Simulation of Enzymatic Numerical P systems on CUDA
Science/Research, Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmcgpu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.