This is the Linux app named pmutualinformation to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pmutualinformation-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pmutualinformation to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pmutualinformation to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:pmutualinformation (parallel mutual information) computes the pairwise Mutual Information for all pairs of genes from a potentially massive and heterogeneous dataset containing GEPs. GEPs can be part of different experiments collected from public repositories. pmutualinformation runs on MIMD systems and has been implemented in C using the MPI standard.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmutualinformation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.