This is the Linux app named POD whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named POD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
POD, Platform On Device: Allows users to have their programs on a removable device and run them from any pcs and OS. Some features: Modules classification; Messages brokering; Wrappers for dinamically install external applications as new modules.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.