This is the Linux app named Podman whose latest release can be downloaded as podman-remote-release-darwin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Podman with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Welcome to the website for the Pod Manager tool (podman). This site features announcements and news around Podman, and occasionally other container tooling news. Podman is a daemonless container engine for developing, managing, and running OCI Containers on your Linux System. Containers can either be run as root or in rootless mode. Podman is an open-source project that is available on most Linux platforms and resides on GitHub. Podman is a daemonless container engine for developing, managing, and running Open Container Initiative (OCI) containers and container images on your Linux System. Podman provides a Docker-compatible command line front end that can simply alias the Docker cli, alias docker=podman. Podman also provides a socket activated REST API service to allow remote applications to launch on-demand containers. This REST API also supports the Docker API, allowing users of docker-py and docker-compose to interact with the Podman as a service.
- Containers under the control of Podman can either be run by root or by a non-privileged user
- Podman manages the entire container ecosystem which includes pods, containers, container images, and container volumes
- Podman specializes in all of the commands and functions that help you to maintain and modify OCI container images
- It allows you to create, run, and maintain containers created from images in a production environment
- The Podman service runs only on Linux platforms
- Support multiple image formats including the OCI and Docker image formats
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/podman.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.