This is the Linux app named Point and Figure whose latest release can be downloaded as PAF20120928.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Point and Figure with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Point and Figure
The latest update includes downloading data from AlphaVantage &Tiingo and some minor bug fixes. Also, the latest code is available via git.
Point and figure is a stock charting technique used by technical analysts to predict stock prices. Point and figure charting plots price changes in direction by using a column of X's as the price rises and a column of O's as the price falls.
- point and figure stock charting
- excel spreadsheet
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pointandfigure/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.