This is the Linux app named pointer-tutorial whose latest release can be downloaded as ptrtut13-1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pointer-tutorial with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is Ted Jensen's Tutorial on Pointers and Arrays in C. Ted used to make it available on his netcom website but has recently been deleted, This here is to preserve what I consider the best tutorial on pointers in C out there.
This tutorial is intended to introduce pointers to beginning programmers
in the C programming language. Over several years of reading and
contributing to various conferences on C including those on the FidoNet
and UseNet, I have noted a large number of newcomers to C appear to have
a difficult time in grasping the fundamentals of pointers. I therefore
undertook the task of trying to explain them in plain language with lots
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pointer-tutorial/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.