This is the Linux app named Polar RS200 decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as rs200_decode_0.9.0_windows_binaries.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Polar RS200 decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Polar RS200 decoder
Polar RS200 decoder reads data from Polar RS200 and RS200sd heart rate monitors over SonicLink interface and stores it in various formats.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rs200-decoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.