This is the Linux app named polycash whose latest release can be downloaded as PolyCashv2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named polycash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Design your new betting currency by choosing a blockchain to run on, a name for your coins and an initial supply. Then create your genesis transaction and import the new coins into your wallet. Next decentralize your currency by installing it on a bunch of different nodes and distributing the coins to any initial investors and stakeholders.
PolyCash makes it easy to create a new cryptocurrency for sports betting or betting on any other topic. You can peg your currency to the dollar, the bitcoin or nearly any other source of value.
- Compatible with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and more
- Create your own currency by GUI
- Open source betting solution
- Wallet UI
- Betting UI
- Betting API
Financial and Insurance Industry, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polycash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.