This is the Linux app named Ponzu whose latest release can be downloaded as Snap,editableslugandAPIresponsehooks.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ponzu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ponzu is a powerful and efficient open-source HTTP server framework and CMS. It provides automatic, free, and secure HTTP/2 over TLS (certificates obtained via Let's Encrypt), a useful CMS and scaffolding to generate content editors, and a fast HTTP API on which to build modern applications. Ponzu is released under the BSD-3-Clause license. With the rise in popularity of web/mobile apps connected to JSON HTTP APIs, better tools to support the development of content servers and management systems are necessary. Ponzu fills the void where you want to reach for WordPress to get a great CMS, or Rails for rapid development, but need a fast JSON response in a high-concurrency environment. Since HTTP/2 Server Push is used, Go 1.8+ is required. However, it is not required of clients connecting to a Ponzu server to make HTTP/2 requests.
- Automatic & Free SSL/TLS
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- Rapid development with CLI-controlled code generators
- User-friendly, extensible CMS and administration dashboard
- Simple deployment, single binary + assets, embedded DB
- Fast, helpful framework while maintaining control
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ponzu.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.