This is the Linux app named Poor Mans CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as poormans_2.4.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Poor Mans CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Poor Mans CMS
DESCRIPTIONPoor Man's CMS (poormans) is a very basic CMS running as a swt application and generating static html pages.
This project is deprecated: An alpha version with current libs can be found here: https://github.com/th-schwarz/pmcms
- cross platform availability
- configurable wysiwyg editor
- rendering of images appropriated for the web
- generating static html
Advanced End Users, Developers
Java SWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/poormans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.