This is the Linux app named Pootle, Virtaal Translate Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as translate-toolkit-1.13.0-rc1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pootle, Virtaal Translate Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pootle, Virtaal Translate Toolkit
DESCRIPTIONTools for localization:
- Pootle: web based translation management system.
- Virtaal: Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tool.
- Translate Toolkit: QA, format conversion and support (PO, Java .properties, OpenOffice, Mozilla, XLIFF, TMX, TBX, CSV, Qt .ts).
- Crowdsource Localisaton
- Desktop Localisation
- Translation file manipulation
- Plugins for various Translation Memory and Machine Translation providers
- Translation Quality Assurance
- Translation Statistics
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Command-line, GTK+
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.