This is the Linux app named POPsearch whose latest release can be downloaded as popsearch-0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named POPsearch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
POPsearch is a desktop search engine that's designed to help you find
information on your computer. This information can then be accessed remotely with RSS feeds, email feeds, or from any computer that has a web browser.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
Unix Shell, C++, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
XML-based, Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/popsearch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.