This is the Linux app named Portable OpenAL Sound whose latest release can be downloaded as aoal6oct23.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Portable OpenAL Sound with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Portable OpenAL Sound
This is an Ada package that can play WAV files on Windows, OSX, and Linux, using Ada tasking and OpenAL libraries. It includes a partial Ada binding to OpenAL.
It provides sound-playing capabilities for Ada apps to
* asynchronously start and stop music/sound loops,
* initiate transient sounds,
* allow unlimited sound concurrency.
It is suitable for any Ada application that needs music, sound loops or transient sound effects; eg. games.
The proper command to extract the archive and maintain the directory structure is "7z x filename".
- simple interface
- asychronous, concurrent sounds & loops
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/portable-openal-sound/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.