This is the Linux app named Portable Cpp Sound OpenAL whose latest release can be downloaded as cppOal_17feb21.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Portable Cpp Sound OpenAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Portable Cpp Sound OpenAL
This is a cross-platform sound-playing package for C++ apps that can asynchronously start and stop music loops, as well as initiate transient sounds.
It plays WAV files, via OpenAL, on Windows, OSX, and linux platforms.
It is suitable for any Cpp application that needs music, sound loops or transient sound effects; eg. games.
- Windows, OSX, Linux
- plays sound loops
- plays transient sounds
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/portable-cpp-sound-openal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.