This is the Linux app named Portscanner/Intrusion Collector whose latest release can be downloaded as PHP_class_Globals.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Portscanner/Intrusion Collector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPICker is a set of PHP scripts, meant to give you an overview of portscan activity and intrusion attempts, and dealing with the worst cases by doing dig, host and whois queries and easily sending mail to the Abuse Team of the ISP.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/picker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.