This is the Linux app named Postal - Sims 3 Package Editor and API to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as installer-v0_10.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Postal - Sims 3 Package Editor and API to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Postal - Sims 3 Package Editor and API to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Helping you rifle through other people's packages.
The DBPF2 file format is used for most of the content in the Sims 3 engine. This project provides a Java-based API, and supporting GUI application, to unpack, browse, edit and repack these files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/postal-sims3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.