This is the Linux app named PostfixAdmin whose latest release can be downloaded as PostfixAdmin3.3.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PostfixAdmin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PostfixAdmin is a Web Based Management tool created for Postfix. It is a PHP based application that handles Postfix Style Virtual Domains and Users that are stored in MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite
- Web based administration for a virtual Postfix mail server
- MySQL, SQLite or PostgreSQL database support
- Fetchmail support
- Vacation / auto-reply support
- Squirrelmail / Roundcube integration
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/postfixadmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.