This is the Linux app named PotHead whose latest release can be downloaded as Firstreleaseusableforprivateuse.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PotHead with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
What is it?
Pothead: A simple lightweight packet for creating a minimal interaction honeypot
How does it work?
Magic, Well kinda you don’t need super dupper knowledge to use this! Oops the magic failed ;)
a really nice INSTALL.md will be written unfortunately it’s not yet available. 1) Download all the files
2) Check if you got everything
3) Upload and configure the Website and backend (includes/Config.php & the .SQL files)
4) Do not forget to change your APIKEY!
5) Run the python file!
Pothead.py -pp 22 23 -site http://YOURSITE.COM/api/write.php -apikey YOURAPIKEY
Is this for anyone?
Hmmmm, yes and no I would suggest you know a thing or two about PHP & Python. It’s a pre-release and still in the early alpha stage.
Is it safe?
It’s pretty safe ;)
Does it work?
Yeah check it live! http://7ol.eu/view.php
- Multi Port support
- Backend website
- Json API
- Easy to use
Education, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Testers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pothead/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.