This is the Linux app named POVME whose latest release can be downloaded as POVME_2_0_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named POVME with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPOVME (POcket Volume MEasurer) is a program for calculating the volumes of macromolecular (e.g. protein) binding pockets. In essence, POVME floods a pocket-encompassing region with equidistant points, removes those points that are near receptor atoms, and calculates the volume from the remaining points.
NOTE: The latest version of POVME is now available at http://git.durrantlab.com/jdurrant/POVME.
Versions on SourceForge are not up to date.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/povme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.