This is the Linux app named Powder Player whose latest release can be downloaded as PowderPlayer_v1.20.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Powder Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An incredibly easy to use heavy-duty player that supports torrent streaming and torrent downloading.
Based on WebChimera and Peerflix it not only has full support for all torrents but also works with any video type and video url, including youtube/vimeo links.
- Downloads Subtitles in All Languages from Open Subtitles
- Supports Internal Video Subtitles and Audio Tracks
- If torrent has multiple video files it adds them to a playlist
- Can be associated with Magnet Links, Torrent Files and Video Files
- Works with any Torrent Files/Links, Magnet Links (not only torrents with videos), Youtube Links and all VLC Supported Media Files
- Always on Top Feature
- History of 20 last seen videos / torrents
- An Incredible List of HotKeys
- Stream to TV (through DLNA/UPNP)
- Supports Playlist of Torrents
- "Scan Library" and "Scan Server" features that either scan the download folder or the internet in order to try to add similar torrents/videos to your current playlist.
- Ability to use VLC instead of Internal Player
Information Technology, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/powderplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.