This is the Linux app named PPSSPP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.10.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PPSSPP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PPSSPP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PPSSPP is an open source, cross-platform PSP emulator which allows you to play your PSP games on Android, Windows, Mac or Linux. With PPSSPP you can play your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, or play on your tablet for a big-screen mobile gaming experience. PPSSPP enhances the gaming experience in more ways than one. It even upscales some textures that would otherwise be too blurry due to the fact that they were originally made for the small screen. Even on modern Android phones and tablets you can enjoy double the original resolution.
Get a whole new and better PSP gaming experience with PPSSPP now!
- Runs PSP games on Android, Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Full HD resolution gaming
- Customize on-screen touch controls, or have an external controller or keyboard
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Increase anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Transfer saves from your real PSP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ppsspp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.