This is the Linux app named VASSAL Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as VASSAL-3.2.17-other.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VASSAL Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VASSAL Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:VASSAL is a game engine for creating electronic versions of traditional board and card games. It provides support for game piece rendering and interaction, and supports play by email or over a live connection.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vassalengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.