This is the Linux app named pregor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pregor-0.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pregor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pregor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:pregor is an Open Source client-server game with a client based on the OpenGL technology. You can now throw daggers at the monsters and mount a horse! You will also see the others riding horses. The game is hosted at www.pawelbiernacki.net, port 5001. Free to play. You only need to build a client in order to play it.
- textured buildings
- press space to throw daggers at monsters (min XP 1000)
- the client remembers the credentials
- you can mount a horse (min XP 1000)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pregor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.