This is the Linux app named Presage to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as presage-0.9.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Presage to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Presage to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPresage (formerly Soothsayer) is an intelligent predictive text entry system. Presage generates predictions by modelling natural language as a combination of redundant information sources. Presage computes probabilities for words which are most likely to be entered next by merging predictions generated by the different predictive algorithms. Presage's modular and extensible architecture allows its language model to be extended and customized to utilize statistical, syntactic, and semantic predictive algorithms. Presage's predictive capabilities are implemented by predictive plugins. Predictive plugins use services provided by the platform to implement multiple prediction techniques.
.NET/Mono, Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line, wxWidgets, Qt, Curses/Ncurses
C#, Python, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/presage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.