This is the Linux app named PresentationClock whose latest release can be downloaded as PresentationClock.20.20110507.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PresentationClock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Displays a timer or clock that is always visible on the screen. Easily customize the type of display, font, size, colors, and position. Use it as an overlay on existing PowerPoint or Impress slides for timed presentations. No installation required.
- Pick a timer with 1, 10, or 60-second precision, or a clock (12 or 24-hour) with or without seconds
- Easy to customize the display's font, size, colors, and position
- Blend the display seamlessly on your existing PowerPoint or Impress slides
- Timer can be adjusted while running
- Just click to run, no installation required
- Supports multiple platforms
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/presentclock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.