This is the Linux app named ProcessMaker Open Source whose latest release can be downloaded as processmaker-3.2-community.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProcessMaker Open Source with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProcessMaker Open Source
ProcessMaker is the leading Open Source Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow Suite. Design, Run, Report, and Improve your processes all in an easy-to-use web interface.
- REST API
- BPMN 2.0 Process Designer
- Android/IOS Apps
- Drag-and-Drop Responsive Form Designer
- Extend export of processes (.pmx format).
- import/export dynaform in JSON format
- Extensive Dynaforms with panel
- DynaForm Multilanguage support
- Offline mobile forms
Government, Financial and Insurance Industry, Education, Legal Industry
defaultBaker Tilly Panama
Experts in Business Process Management integration with Multifunctional Devices (MFPs from HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Canon) and FoIP (Fax over IP Systems such as RightFAX, Faxcore or Zetafax.Decprime Consultoria e Processos
Decprime increases efficiency and economy of Companies, helping these to increase Performance through reengineeringand optimization of business processes.AA Group
We developed our own DMS (Smart Doc. Archief), experts in .Net technology - especially Silverlight and ProcessMaker BPM technology.Adremworks
defaultTitosan Resources Ltd.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/processmaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.