This is the Linux app named ProM - Framework for Process Mining whose latest release can be downloaded as prom-6.11-jre8-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProM - Framework for Process Mining with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProM - Framework for Process Mining
ProM is the comprehensive, extensible framework for process mining. Process Mining deals with the a-posteriori analysis of (business) processes using enactment logs.
- Process mining
- Process discovery
- Process conformance
- Process enhancement
- Event logs
- Petri nets
- BPMN models
- Process trees
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.