This is the Linux app named Prometheus whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.47.2_2023-10-11sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prometheus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prometheus is a leading open source systems and service monitoring solution. It works by collecting metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluating rule expressions, and then displaying the results. It can also signal an alert if a condition is observed to be true.
What sets Prometheus apart from other monitoring systems is its highly dimensional data model, powerful query language, autonomous single server nodes, among many other distinguishing features. It also offers several client libraries for easy instrumentation of services, as well as many integration options.
- Multi-dimensional data model
- Flexible query language
- Autonomous single server nodes
- Timeseries collection through a pull model over HTTP
- Supports pushing timeseries
- Discovers targets through service discovery or static configuration
- Many modes of graphing and dashboarding support
- Hierarchical and horizontal federation support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prometheus.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.