This is the Linux app named Prometheus Redis Metrics Exporter whose latest release can be downloaded as redis_exporter-v1.50.0.windows-386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prometheus Redis Metrics Exporter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prometheus Redis Metrics Exporter
Prometheus exporter for Redis metrics. Supports Redis 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x. To have instances in the drop-down as human readable names rather than IPs, it is suggested to use instance relabelling. The Prometheus docs have a very informative article on how multi-target exporters are intended to work. Run the exporter with the command line flag --redis.addr= so it won't try to access the local instance every time the /metrics endpoint is scraped. If authentication is needed for the Redis instances then you can set the password via the --redis.password command line option of the exporter (this means you can currently only use one password across the instances you try to scrape this way. Use several exporters if this is a problem). If your Redis instance requires authentication then there are several ways how you can supply a username (new in Redis 6.x with ACLs) and a password.
- Build and run locally
- Pre-build binaries
- Basic Prometheus Configuration
- Kubernetes SD configurations
- Prometheus Configuration to Scrape Multiple Redis Hosts
- Prometheus uses file watches and all changes to the json file are applied immediately
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prometheus-redis-met-ex.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.