This is the Linux app named PromiseKit whose latest release can be downloaded as 6.16.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PromiseKit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Promises simplify asynchronous programming, freeing you up to focus on the more important things. They are easy to learn, easy to master and result in clearer, more readable code. Your co-workers will thank you. PromiseKit is a thoughtful and complete implementation of promises for any platform that has a swiftc. It has excellent Objective-C bridging and delightful specializations for iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS. It is a top-100 pod used in many of the most popular apps in the world. We are testing PromiseKit 7 alpha, it is Swift 5 only. It is tagged and thus importable in all package managers. PromiseKit 6, 5 and 4 support Xcode 8.3, 9.x and 10.0; Swift 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 5.0 (development snapshots); iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, Linux and Android; CocoaPods, Carthage and SwiftPM; (CI Matrix). For Carthage, SwiftPM, Accio, etc., or for instructions when using older Swifts or Xcodes, see our Installation Guide. We recommend Carthage or Accio.
- Promises are only as useful as the asynchronous tasks they represent
- All our extensions are separate repositories at the PromiseKit organization
- Promise chains commonly start with a network operation. Thus, we offer extensions for URLSession
- We almost always POST JSON and we now have JSONDecoder
- PromiseKit now has map and other functional primitives
- PromiseKit (like Alamofire, but not raw-URLSession) also defaults to having callbacks go to the main thread
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/promisekit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.