This is the Linux app named ProMoVis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ProMoVis-1.0-RELEASE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProMoVis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProMoVis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ProMoVis is a software environment which can visualize a process system and analyze this interconnected system using the control structure selection methods.
The tool s implemented as either a standalone software for industrial use or as a research version which can run within Matlab, both released under the Apache Open Source license.
ProMoVis is not limited to the control structure selection
problem as additional analysis methods can be added easily. For the re-use of existing models a Modelica interface is under development.
If you want to refer to ProMoVis in a publication, please use the following: "Wolfgang Birk, Miguel Castaño, Andreas Johansson, An application software for visualization and control configuration selection of interconnected processes, Control Engineering Practice, Volume 26, May 2014, Pages 188-200."
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/promovis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.