This is the Linux app named Prophecy whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.15.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prophecy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prophecy is a highly opinionated yet very powerful and flexible PHP object mocking framework. Though initially it was created to fulfil phpspec2 needs, it is flexible enough to be used inside any testing framework out there with minimal effort. First, add Prophecy to the list of dependencies inside your composer.json, then, simply install it with composer. First of all, in Prophecy every word has a logical meaning, even the name of the library itself (Prophecy). When you start feeling that, you'll become very fluid with this tool. For example, Prophecy has been named that way because it concentrates on describing the future behavior of objects with very limited knowledge about them. But as with any other prophecy, those object prophecies can't create themselves, there should be a Prophet. Prophecy enforces same method prophecies and, as a consequence, same promises and predictions for the same method calls with the same arguments.
- The Prophet creates prophecies by prophesizing them
- Prophecy requires PHP 7.2.0 or greater
- It concentrates on describing the future behavior of objects with very limited knowledge about them
- Out-of-the-box spies support
- Prophecy records every call made during the double's entire lifetime
- You don't need to record predictions in order to check them
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prophecy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.