This is the Linux app named ProStack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as prostack-7.0.10.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProStack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProStack to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONProStack - a platform for image processing and analysis. It implements various image processing methods as separate modules, that can be joined in a complex image processing scenario by use of a graphical user interface.
RPMs are available at https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories/home:mackoel:compbio
- ProStack (Processing of Stacks) that is designed to automate the analysis 2D and 3D digital images.
- Implements geometrical, morphological, histogram, segmentation and other methods.
- Several modules can be joined in a complex image processing scenario through a graphical user interface.
- ProSrack package was successfully applied in bio-informatics.
Aerospace, Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prostack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.