This is the Linux app named Protein Cavity Search whose latest release can be downloaded as cavity-search-0.21.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Protein Cavity Search with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Protein Cavity Search
Software to identify cavities and crevices in proteins. The goal is to be able to take a protein structure, and to differentiate between five different types of environments for each residue: buried, surface, interfacial, cavity, or crevice.
- Calculate volumes of internal cavities
- Determine environment of ionizable residues
- Calculate depth of burial for ionizable residues
- Calculate packing density for ionizable residues
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cavity-search/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.